The Spa Pass
Experience the Healing Benefits of Nature
Your spa pass is a three-hour experience at the area’s only co-ed nature-focused healing spa. To extend your time at the spa, we offer therapeutic add-on services like halotherapy in the salt cave, massage and energy healing services, and yoga classes that may be taken before, during, or after your spa pass visit. Discounted add-on services must be used the same day. Appointments must be made for your Spa Pass visit. We regret we cannot accommodate walk-ins. Exclusive use of the spa, just for your group, is available for private party bookings. Please inquire for availability and rates.
A Respite of Rejuvenation – starting at $49
- Relax tired muscles in the Zero-Gravity Massage Lounge
- Sweat it out in the Himalayan Salt Sauna
- Bliss out near the salt-waterfall in the Amethyst Cave
- Center yourself in the Himalayan Salt Cave*
- Enjoy the light, bright, Relaxation Lounge
- Vibration massage chairs, complimentary hot tea bar, and aromatherapy bar
- Cozy up in the library or tuck away with a good book in one of our nooks
*does not include halotherapy
- A luxury spa robe
- Two bath towels
- Warmed spa slippers- yours to keep after your visit
- A rose cucumber shower sheet to freshen up with
- Individual, private dressing rooms
- Lockers are available for your convenience
What to Bring Along
- Your bathing suit for use in the co-ed Himalayan salt sauna. Spa wraps are available for purchase should you forget your suit
- A closed-top style water bottle. Should you forget yours, bottled water is available for sale. Outside food and beverages are not permitted
- We recommend wearing your most casual shoes to the spa, as all shoes must be removed prior to entering the spa and left on our shoe shelf by the front door
- While most guests are happy with the shower sheet we provide to freshen up, showers are available downstairs (showers are not inside our suite). Please bring amenities like shampoo/soap. ***Please note, showers are closed during Covid by state mandate
Tips to Enjoy Your Day
- Extend your visit by adding-on additional services: massage therapy or energy healing sessions, yoga and hot yoga classes, halotherapy in the salt cave, or halotherapy in the private salt booth (coming soon)
- Schedule all appointments and yoga classes in your spa pass package individually and at least 24 hours in advance
- Please leave valuables at home
- Cell phone usage is not permitted inside the spa
- Plan three hours for your visit to fully enjoy the healing spa
- Quiet is encouraged as the spa is a sanctuary space to re-charge your batteries
- We’re a “hidden gem” in Ferndale, so first-timers check out directions to find us
Are You Coordinating a Group Visit?
Social connection is important to staying healthy. Whether you’re just planning a visit with your partner or you’re coordinating an afternoon with all your friends, we are happy to accommodate.
Accounts are automatically created during the purchase or booking process, so if everyone is booking and purchasing on their own, there is no need to create an account beforehand. But if you’re treating the group and purchasing packages on their behalf, start by having each member of your group create their own Flow Motion account if they have never visited us before. Individuals must create their account on their own, as there is a basic intake form with an electronic signature needed for their waiver.
After all members of your group have created their account, please make your package purchases and contact us to transfer the packages you’ve purchased to each individual’s account for appointment booking. Please be sure all members of your group have created their accounts first.
Ready to Book?
Step 1) Click the “Book My Spa Pass” button below and log-in or create your Flow Motion account if this is your first visit.
Step 2) If you’re adding on services (especially massage or energy healing) to your Spa Pass, we highly suggest checking availability first before booking your Spa Pass. Simply click the booking buttons below and availability will display.
Step 3) Ready to Book? Click below to book, select your Spa Pass day and arrival time, select your package with add-ons, if any, and complete your booking. Don’t forget to return to this page to schedule your same-day appointments for your add-ons by clicking the appropriate buttons below! Add-on appointments may be scheduled before your spa pass arrival time, during your visit, or after your visit concludes.
The Spa Pass
Discover the ultimate spa getaway. Our healing spa includes access to our relaxation lounge, Himalayan salt cave, library, amethyst cave, the infrared salt sauna, and zero gravity massage lounge. The Spa Pass is a 3-hour experience designed to help you let go and re-charge.
Spa Pass | $59
Add-on Massage OR Energy Healing
Massages are always customized to your needs. Opting for one of our specialties? Energy healing choices include: Aromatouch Technique, Reflexology, and Vibrational Sound Therapy. 60, 90, and 120 minute sessions are available.
Sessions start at | $85
Add-on HaloTherapy Session
Extend your visit with a HaloTherapy session before or after your Spa Pass. This is a 45-minute service where salt is infused into the air for respiratory and skin support. The ultimate salt cave experience! Currently, the Salt Cave seats up to four guests.
HaloTherapy session | $45