The Spa Pass
Experience the Healing Benefits of Nature
- Relax tired muscles in the Zero-Gravity Massage Lounge
- Sweat it out in the Himalayan Salt Sauna
- Bliss out near the salt-waterfall in the Amethyst Cave
- Center yourself in the Himalayan Salt Cave*
- Enjoy the light, bright, Relaxation Lounge
- Complimentary hot tea bar and aromatherapy bar
- Cozy up in the library or tuck away with a good book in one of our nooks
*does not include the halotherapy service
- Halotherapy in the Salt Cave $45
- Massage or Energy Healing $85
- The Spa Pass
- Halotherapy in the Salt Cave
- Massage or Energy Healing
- A luxury spa robe
- Sauna towel
- Warmed spa slippers- yours to keep after your visit
- A rose cucumber shower sheet to freshen up with
- Individual, private dressing rooms
- Lockers are available for your convenience
Your spa pass is a three-hour experience at the area’s only co-ed nature-focused healing spa. To extend your time at the spa, we offer therapeutic add-on services like halotherapy in the salt cave, massage or energy healing services, and yoga classes that may be taken before, during, or after your spa pass visit.
Appointments must be made for your visit. We regret we cannot accommodate walk-ins.
Spa Pass Booking Times:
Monday-Thursday: 9am-Noon, 1pm-4pm, or 5pm-8pm
Fridays & Saturdays: 9am-Noon or 1pm-4pm
*Exclusive use of the spa is available for private party bookings. Please inquire for availability and rates.
What to Bring Along
- Your bathing suit for use in the co-ed Himalayan salt sauna. Spa wraps are available for purchase should you forget your suit
- A closed-top style water bottle. Should you forget yours, bottled water is available for purchase. Outside food and beverages are not permitted
- We recommend wearing your most casual shoes to the spa, as all shoes must be removed prior to entering the spa and left on our shoe shelf by the front door
- While most guests are happy with the disposable shower sheet we provide to freshen up with, showers are available downstairs (showers are not inside our suite). Please bring amenities like shampoo/soap. ***Please note, showers are closed during Covid by state mandate
Tips to Enjoy Your Day
- 1pm is our busiest booking time of the day and weekends tend to fill up. Book weekdays 9am or 5pm for a more exclusive experience
- Extend your visit by adding-on additional services: massage therapy or energy healing sessions, yoga and hot yoga classes, or halotherapy in the salt cave
- Please leave valuables at home
- Cell phone usage is not permitted inside the spa
- Plan three hours for your visit to fully enjoy the healing spa
- Quiet is encouraged as the spa is a sanctuary space to re-charge your batteries
- We’re a “hidden gem” in Ferndale, so first-timers check out directions to find us
Are You Coordinating a Group Visit?
Whether you’re just planning a visit with your partner or you’re coordinating an afternoon with a few of your friends, we are happy to accommodate. Currently, we can book up to 8 people with our spa pass given Covid restrictions with our square footage.
We strongly encourage booking group reservations by calling us at (360) 393-8829 instead of using our online scheduler. Feel free to call first to inquire about availability, but please have each person in your group create an account before calling to book your reservation. This ensures their intake has been filled out and they have signed their waiver. We are unable to book a reservation for someone over the phone who is not in our system yet.
After all members of your group have created their account, please call to make your reservation (only one person needs to call). A credit card on file is required to hold the reservation. Please be aware of our 24-hour cancellation policy. If anyone in your group reservation cancels their appointment(s) less than 24-hours, the card on file for the person who made the reservation is charged the full service price for all cancelled appointments in the group reservation. We are happy to put a card on file for each person in your group if they would like to be responsible for their own reservation. Please call us at (360) 393-8829 to do so.
Ready to Book?
Step 1) Click the “Book Your Spa Pass” button below and log-in or create your Flow Motion account if this is your first visit. Select your day and arrival time, and complete your booking.
Step 2) If you’re adding on services (massage or halotherapy) to your Spa Pass, we highly suggest calling (360) 393-8829 so we can book your visit. If you’d like to schedule online, please check our availability first before booking your Spa Pass. Simply click the booking buttons below each service and availability will display.
The Spa Pass
Discover the ultimate spa getaway. Our healing spa includes access to our relaxation lounge, Himalayan salt cave, library, amethyst cave, the infrared salt sauna, and zero gravity massage lounge. The Spa Pass is a 3-hour experience designed to help you let go and re-charge.
Spa Pass | $59
Add-on Massage OR Energy Healing
Massages are always customized to your individual needs. Opting for one of our specialties? Energy healing choices include: The Essential Oil Aromatouch Technique, Reflexology, and Vibrational Sound Therapy with singing bowls gently tapped while on the body. 60, 90, and 120 minute sessions are available.
Sessions start at | $85
Add-on HaloTherapy Session
Extend your visit with a HaloTherapy session before or after your Spa Pass. This is a 45-minute service where salt is infused into the air for respiratory and skin support. This is the reason people visit salt caves all over the world! Currently, the Salt Cave seats up to four and chairs are roped off every-other-one.
HaloTherapy session | $45